Ateya no Tsubaki - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - The 7 curses of the lottery (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I’m so glad my favourite manga series has seen an update. Does anyone know how long this arc is? I do hope it all gets scanlated.

Dex-chan lover
This new arc is only 3 chapters long. The next arc will be much longer, it should be the whole volume 4, which means 10 chapters.
Oh brilliant, are you the scanlator? If so, I would like to say that not only do I appreciate the work you do but also that extra bit at the end where you share with us your art passion. What I know about art could be written on a napkin and pretty much starts with van gogh sunflowers and ends with Edward Hopper nightharks.

Group Leader
Oh brilliant, are you the scanlator? If so, I would like to say that not only do I appreciate the work you do but also that extra bit at the end where you share with us your art passion. What I know about art could be written on a napkin and pretty much starts with van gogh sunflowers and ends with Edward Hopper nightharks.
Thanks...I don't know many artists to be honest, but I've always been a great fan of good (and sometimes weird) artists. Renoir has always been one of my favourite, Van Gogh too. I like also classic painter from the Renaissance. I'm not much into more recent artists, I have still a lot to learn. I'm glad I've learned about Suzanne Valadon while I was writing about Renoir. There were so many great artists in the past!

Users who are viewing this thread