Ato wa Gojiyuu ni Douzo! ~Tutorial de Kami-sama ga Last Boss wo Taoshi Chatta node Watashi wa Suki Houdai Ikiteiku~

Group Leader
he made a lot of doujins but they're not MD. by the way Maou ni Katta Yuusha ga Succubus ni Ochiteiku Hanashi is the third installment of a series of 4 installments where the group of the hero (composed of the hero Lenis, the priest Irua and the sage Katoru) get genderbent

first installment: TS Sister, Kodomo no Tame ni Ganbarimasu♀!! centered on the priest Irua

second: Maou ni Maketa Yuusha ga Succubus to Shite Jinsei wo Ouka Suru Hanashi centered on the previous hero Alma

third: Maou ni Katta Yuusha ga Succubus ni Ochiteiku Hanashi centered on the current hero Lenis

fourth: Yuusha Party no Kenja ga TS Shite Shiawase ni Naru Hanashi centered on the sage Katoru

Group Leader
Interesting set up, I read online that it may have kuma kuma kuma bear vibes or I Shall Survive with Potions, but with more ecchi.

FINALLY! A Gender Bender Manga where the MC is NOT A LOLI, And actually has a decent pair of melons:giggle:.

And yeah, I immediately knew who the artist was for this manga when I saw the mc hehe;).

Another genderbender. Is this popular nowadays? :nyoron:
Bro there is not enough gender bender manga, especially not the ones that I like. I yearn for true gender bender, where the mc dies and then reincarnates as a girl. And Not as a Loli.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's always fun to see what sort of cute and/or deranged antics will happen whenever a guy reincarnates as a girl with his previous life's memories intact.

Thanks for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Just look at the author's previous works and you'd guess what kind of "yuri" they gonna vomit out.

Dex-chan lover
both Onikage Supana and Kanmuri never made yuri before. stop talking nonsense
Let me spell it out for you: they gonna vomit out the kind of "yuri" that has to involve dick(s) somehow.
The kind that thinks when 2 girls have sex they have to use some kind of phallic shape substitute or else it doesn't work/count as "sex".

Group Leader
Let me spell it out for you: they gonna vomit out the kind of "yuri" that has to involve dick(s) somehow.
oh like futanari magic or something like that? it would still be yuri imo

it doesn't matter to me if it's yuri or not, I'm here for Kanmuri's art (I like Karina and the vibes too)

Group Leader
Anyone know where you can purchase/read this? I'm having a hard time finding the manga.

Group Leader
Anyone know where you can purchase/read this? I'm having a hard time finding the manga.
only 2 chapters are out atm. the manga started in the last Comic REX issue released on august 27 2024. the first 2 chapters came out in this issue

Comic REX is a monthly magazine which release on the 27 of every month

Fed-Kun's army
Typical irrational MC causing problems because reasons. This one is a bit more unique than previous ones, but ultimately falls into the trope of MC being dumb as bricks and just making decisions with no thought behind them for plot.

Users who are viewing this thread