Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 344 - The Mystery of Scar Stickers

Dex-chan lover
I thought she would actually do the opposite and use that as an excuse to stay closer to daisuke but I guess she’s too shy

Dex-chan lover
Always glad to see Asahi-sensei! ^^

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I'm not too fond of those cross scars. They're too neat, and too artificial.

Unexpected lesson in how people actually care about her. Surprisingly wholesome. It only cost a few cheap stickers, and some guilt.

You don't really need that long nails to peel those off. It depends on how short you cut them, but I find it even uncomfortable to cut them that short.

I thought she would actually do the opposite and use that as an excuse to stay closer to daisuke but I guess she’s too shy
She's also occasionally a somewhat responsible teacher.

"As expected of a school nurse."?
I'm going to assume they meant that she's so skilled she took care of the scar well enough that it healed so quickly.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Personally, I'm not too fond of those cross scars. They're too neat, and too artificial.

Unexpected lesson in how people actually care about her. Surprisingly wholesome. It only cost a few cheap stickers, and some guilt.

You don't really need that long nails to peel those off. It depends on how short you cut them, but I find it even uncomfortable to cut them that short.

She's also occasionally a somewhat responsible teacher.

I'm going to assume they meant that she's so skilled she took care of the scar well enough that it healed so quickly.
I don’t think being a teacher is why she stopped that, she’s just too embarrassed to have the guy she likes do that!

Users who are viewing this thread