Attack on Titan - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - The Boy Inside the Wall

All the eldians living in liberio are a bunch of pathetic dogs, begging for their masters love, sad

The amount of lies and brainwashing these kids and eldians go through makes me feel sick like fuck those guys

It is so sickening the way they think, so many innocents have died due to the cowardness of the continental eldians

Marley does a pretty good job of indoctrination and instilling a sense of extreme self-flagellation within the continental Eldians. Especially considering they did all of this within a century after having been freed from Eldian rule.

Bro, the way I cried when Reiner explained those memories as awful when he actually cherish them

yikes these comments. wouldn't expect any less from people reading this manga to be honest.

Marley has truly brainwashed them beyond repair! When Reiner started to talk about all the friends he made I couldn't help but feel sad for him!

I feel so awful for Reiner and Berthold, that throughout their whole lives, they were brainwashed to believe all on that island were the reason they were treated the way they were, and fighting against good people because the evil lying Marlean shits want to rule the world. I hope Reiner gets justice

One of the most heartwrenching chapters of the series right here. Not only is Reiner caught up in the lifelong mindfuck instilled by the Marleys but recognizes the lose-lose situation his friends and family are in.
HeamkhP

The eyes that know that the Marleys are just going to toss them to the dogs when they have no more use for them.

bruh, reiner seeing sasha eating a potato is the most wicked and evil thing he has ever saw in his life.

The Eldians thoughts seem similar those thoughts of many people belonging to a particular race in reality think about themselves.

this was indeed a heart wrenching chapter... seeing reiner like that... it made me view this series/manga from a whole different angle... before all of this i couldnt care much of what happened... but right here right now i understand that this is beyond killing titans... its something much more that we cant comprehend... i see a resemblance between me and young reiner and i cant help but think of the other possibilities that he could have had... he was comrade everyone could depend on when he was in scouts... he would help others and id say he enjoyed that.. yet he had to betray his friends and become a devil for them... perhaps... the bed is small for reiner... the eldians here are truly living miserable lives... while in paradis they were living under the fear of titans... which is the true hell... he has lost everything... almost everything... his mother is at least still with him and he was perhaps able to make her a little proud... @Yuidden yeah id like to think he cherished it..

Users who are viewing this thread