Attack on Titan - Vol. 26 Ch. 103 - Assault

@Angelsk8tz1
Haha, right?

I mean, I get they're going super heavy into the 'enemy is human just like us' and 'but they're innocent kids', but.. nah. Sorry but touchy-feely crap like that doesn't really cut it any more in a situation like that. Did they not just cheer a few minutes ago readying up to wipe them all from the face of earth? The stakes in here, at the moment, are survival. Pure and simple. From the moment this manga started with invasion on the Walls, there's been no turning back, basically.

Damn will Jean hesitate again or has he overcome it? He did kill that one guy from the Kenny team in the underground crystal cave but this is a kid pleading him to stop. Damn Eren can just keep popping out of his titan and transforming again looks like he's gotten a handle on some stuff.

Last time anyone trusted a child-soldier from Marley they lost an entire war, so, you got what ya fkin' deserve, dontchya?

armin wiped out their ships... that was turn around... i wonder if armin has seen bertholds memories... and yeah whens annie gonna come back... the beast barely lasted... poor falco... its gonna be the hardest on him...

Users who are viewing this thread