Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Collapse

Dex-chan lover
I mean if the risk is she needs the guys to like her so the world doesn't get destroyed wouldn't the easiest solution be just kill all 4 guys? The girls are all assassins' and she was one in the original world before she came her so it'd be easy when they are so weak

Dex-chan lover
I mean if the risk is she needs the guys to like her so the world doesn't get destroyed wouldn't the easiest solution be just kill all 4 guys? The girls are all assassins' and she was one in the original world before she came her so it'd be easy when they are so weak
Considering the world was destroyed when the mc died I don't think it's an option.

Don't view this world like it's an actual world. View it as if the mc actually entered the video game. If the game files making up half of the main characters were deleted, the game likely wouldn't work anymore or at the very least be very broken.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the world was destroyed when the mc died I don't think it's an option.

Don't view this world like it's an actual world. View it as if the mc actually entered the video game. If the game files making up half of the main characters were deleted, the game likely wouldn't work anymore or at the very least be very broken.
It literally said the plot is to identify which would become the demon king (or all of them would) and prevent it by killing them so if you kill them all would it really cause an issue?

Dex-chan lover
It literally said the plot is to identify which would become the demon king (or all of them would) and prevent it by killing them so if you kill them all would it really cause an issue?
I mean they're not the demon King yet. So using the game analogy again, the characters are scripted to survive until they blacken and become the demon King.

Only then are they allowed to be defeated, presumably at the end of the game with the power of love between the game heroine and anyone she seduced that didn't become a demon.

Dex-chan lover
presumably at the end of the game with the power of love between the game heroine and anyone she seduced that didn't become a demon.
This is why we don't believe the mask is telling the truth that her pursuing Lisa is a threat to the world. She just needs to be able to use a bond of love of some sort. A lesbian one should work just as well.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is this shit man, I stg if the author is gonna made us see them developing all over again I'm gonna 💀💀💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread