Attouteki Gacha Un de Isekai wo Nariagaru! - Ch. 36 - FIST OF RAUL

Dex-chan lover
.... I could understand not wanting to translate sound effects, but disregarding the GIGANTIC ATTACK NAME IN BIG BOLD KANJI is not a good idea. At the very least, put the TL in the margins.

Also, skimping on the translation that much and then holding back chapters on your webpage.... Not a good look, there.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he's just going to punch her in the gut? That's surprisingly tame for what he's doing.

Why would he look over to her when he's attacking just because she tells him to be careful? It's not the kind of situation something like that would distract you.

Guy makes a threat. Guy punches. Chapter end.

That "rank G" just went through 3 basements and tanked your punch.... that should be your first red flag that something ain't right
These characters don't know what red flags are.

Double-page supporter
Sad that this only got picked up by low-effort profiteers.

Nonetheless, I'll happily wait ages for actual scanlators who care about the content to show up before I give a single cent to greedy paywallers.

Thanks for the scanlation
Thanks for picking this up and all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^^)
Thanks for the scanlation
Thanks for picking this up and all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^
Sad that this only got picked up by low-effort profiteers. Nonetheless, I'll happily wait ages for actual scanlators who care about the content to show up before I give a single cent to greedy paywallers.
.... I could understand not wanting to translate sound effects, but disregarding the GIGANTIC ATTACK NAME IN BIG BOLD KANJI is not a good idea. At the very least, put the TL in the margins. Also, skimping on the translation that much and then holding back chapters on your webpage.... Not a good look, there.
Sad that this only got picked up by low-effort profiteers. Nonetheless, I'll happily wait ages for actual scanlators who care about the content to show up before I give a single cent to greedy paywallers.
Thanks for picking this up and all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)

Sad that this only got picked up by low-effort profiteers.

Nonetheless, I'll happily wait ages for actual scanlators who care about the content to show up before I give a single cent to greedy paywallers.
Hello aramil I understand your concern that we are new and our translations might not stand at par with the officials. Nonetheless it had been long and our translators worked hard to come up with these translations. Our team is more than willing to work hard to improve. It would be fantastic if you have some suggestions for us after going through our content.

.... I could understand not wanting to translate sound effects, but disregarding the GIGANTIC ATTACK NAME IN BIG BOLD KANJI is not a good idea. At the very least, put the TL in the margins.

Also, skimping on the translation that much and then holding back chapters on your webpage.... Not a good look, there.
Thank you for the feedback. We will make sure to include it in our next chapters. Also we don't plan to withhold chapters, you will find new chapter posted each week till we have translated all the available raws.

If you are honestly looking for feedback: Your typesetting and font choice could use some work. You didn't translate the attack name or any of the sound effects, which can be written in the margins if cleaning the artwork is too much work. The translation itself is a bit stiff and there are a few typos.

Overall not terrible, but not the kind of quality where you can ask for money and not be called a scumbag.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly I have to agree with the anger of those about the paywall.
Uploading translations of copyright material is already illegal, but mostly ignored by publishers because litigation is expensive, time consuming and the fact that fan translations can bring interest to countries that wouldn't have it otherwise.
All of that goes out the window when the "fan" translation group literally sells copyright material for profit...

Just to give this group a heads-up it is against Patreon's terms and conditions to use their site to sell copyright material you have no legal claim to. And they don't require the notification to come from the publisher or the author.

Dex-chan lover
They said they’ll release chapters weekly and that patreon support is just if you want content faster.

Honestly I think that’s a fair deal, it’s not like the group is holding those chapters ransom or this project was sniped.

And to the scanlator group: the font size and typesetting aren’t doing you any favors, sorry to say haha

Users who are viewing this thread