Attouteki Gacha Un de Isekai wo Nariagaru! - Ch. 38 - Combination

Dex-chan lover
IDK... this just doesn't hit right... is it me or was this more on the tropey boring side? Like the combat should have been over with already and it's only being extended because the author hasn't made his cookie cutter "OC" look awesome enough yet, so needs a little extra chapter or three to beat the asshole s class and save his entire harem soon there after...

It just feels so forced.

Dex-chan lover
In the end. The enemy is going to escape and comeback for a later date or join them for a cup of tea.
1x.webp

Dex-chan lover
In the end. The enemy is going to escape and comeback for a later date or join them for a cup of tea.
1x.webp
While I don't think the S rank asshole should just be offed for his actions, I wouldn't mind if he was left so traumatized that any time the MC's name was mentione he would start having panic attack.

Dex-chan lover
IDK... this just doesn't hit right...
Yeah, somehow it's just events happening. I generally find that if I don't have anything in particular to say about a chapter, there really isn't much to the chapter that's in any way noteworthy. Which is not the feeling you should have reading any chapter.

Although the girls fighting wasn't that bad, since it was new and showed some characterisation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, somehow it's just events happening. I generally find that if I don't have anything in particular to say about a chapter, there really isn't much to the chapter that's in any way noteworthy. Which is not the feeling you should have reading any chapter.

Although the girls fighting wasn't that bad, since it was new and showed some characterisation.
Kinda of, but not really. Just felt like an excuse for the girls to be captured and then saved once the S rank asshole was delt with.

Dex-chan lover
Fight dragging so hard I’m considering saying something that will get me cancelled by the sensitive side of the net.

Group Leader
Please use a comic typesetting font like WildWords. It makes things so much more readable.

Dex-chan lover
idk the author can become this idiot
looks like it's time to put this trash to it's place

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this chapter would have been better suited to either finish the fight with the MC or cut away and just show the gals fight. Cutting back in the last pages to remind us of what we saw last chapter feels like a waste of the limited space.

Some dialogues are not coherent at all, it seems that the translation was done by Google. And the font, you could try a little harder reading the previous 35 chapters to improve.

Aggregator gang
16 pages of nothing, 4 chapters of Nothing. Went to check the raws and despite not being able to read Japanese I can tell that this Arc is gonna be NOTHING!!! Seems that the Author has really NOTHING for this Series. Unless it has a novel that can say otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread