Avenger of Mystical Eyes - Blood Parasite - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Is mc going to keep her or throw her way when her dad is dead?
This story sounds like it's about him finding human emotions and thus a new love haha. Probably when the author decides to end the story mc will have to choose between the demon queen and Idly in some way

Dex-chan lover
Is mc going to keep her or throw her way when her dad is dead?
Well, if you look back at Chap 0, the girl he saves at the end in the flash forward looks a lot like Idly, so if that is her, she's probably sticking around as the main heroine (especially since that girl refers to him as "Archive-sama", rather than "Elixir". showing that she's been let in on the plot).

Dex-chan lover
Is the "hero" father immortal by always transferring his soul to a new body once he's grown too old? That's what "vessel" normally refers to in this kind of context, I reckon. It would perfectly explain his method of producing a whole army of children and then culling them until the strongest and most suitable one is left. After the previous chapter I merely thought it's a national project to produce a new hero, but now it seems like it was his own private project, for his own needs.

Dex-chan lover
Awww so the ugly ass looking demon-alien will be catching feelings as the story progresses, cuuuute. Man I feel sad for Idly, she was such a cute lil thing in a world full of crazy degenerates, she just wanted to have friends and a family 😭.

Dex-chan lover
Is the "hero" father immortal by always transferring his soul to a new body once he's grown too old? That's what "vessel" normally refers to in this kind of context, I reckon. It would perfectly explain his method of producing a whole army of children and then culling them until the strongest and most suitable one is left. After the previous chapter I merely thought it's a national project to produce a new hero, but now it seems like it was his own private project, for his own needs.
If he succeeds, there will be a tag genderbend added. :kek:

Bruh this vessel shit is sounding a lot like hollow knight. I guess the purpose of the vessel is different but the mass infanticide for the sake of creating something perfect and then failing is very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread