Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.1

Dex-chan lover
Her gaydar broke?
nj3SKyn.gif

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see them again…guess she’s whipped now. Office life ruins even the gays.

Although I don’t understand the context of rubbing lotion on the back of a co-worker…how would that situation even happen?

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see them again…guess she’s whipped now. Office life ruins even the gays.

Although I don’t understand the context of rubbing lotion on the back of a co-worker…how would that situation even happen?
A live action version just finished up a few days ago (gagaoolala has intl streaming rights) and there were additional scenes only in that. The mangaka drew this extra chapter while watching the drama version so incorporated some of it.

Dex-chan lover

Ayaka's thirst, that's how.

Dex-chan lover
Hiroko really did the kohai/senpai dynamic twice to only get herself bagged in a reversal.

I think this was the first mention of Hiroko having a sister? Manifesting that season 2 Hawaii destination wedding + extended family reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread