Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahaha she brought a dead mouse as a gift XD

My cat has done this before a few times. Not a gift I really want, but I suppose it is the thought that counts. xP

Aww poor Nene was left all alone. That backstory hurts my heart, but the hug afterwords warmed it right back up. <3 Please don't disappear Nene, or I will be crestfallen.

It is really nice to see another chapter of this. Thank you so much~

Dex-chan lover
(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Dex-chan lover
That lady cat.. is confusing me, where she comes from, I don't remember her and suddenly she's Kinako's mom.... I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THEY HAD A CAT! lol but well, that's just the opening, the real juice comes from Nene, aaah man, I'm scared now! please don't go there... to her old house, don't "move on" Nene!

Aggregator gang
Absolutely amazing that a domestic cat like Nene survived 30 years in the wild before dying. 30 years is an incredibly long life for ANY cat, but especially for one living outdoors.

That said, don't you dare go disappearing on us, Nene! You and Mahoro have to be together forever!

@Serenata: You should go back and reread the series. Kinako and their mother were in chapter 6.

Dex-chan lover
I find it weird Nene survived for so long and basically died as an old cat but her new form looks so young while this momma cat died old and looks more of an adult that Nene

Group Leader
One of the requirements for turning into a nekomata is being a long-lived cat. Hijiki probably gave Nene an unnaturally long life to emphasize her turn into an ayakashi

@Lorelaiii Isn't it thirteen years and not thirty? Because the limit age for cats is around 16 years, so if it is really thirty years, Nene is quite incredible. Well, thirteen years in the wild is already impressive

Group Leader
@Aesthia
1af3a261e5.png

It says 30.

Users who are viewing this thread