Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Omg I hope she is okay. This scares me to see as we near the end.

On a positive note, what a good sweet friend Emi is. Also I'm loving all the fast releases, thanks so much!

Double-page supporter
“8 degrees above 30” is a weird way to put it. Is that normal Japanese terminology for talking about a fever? Normal human temperature in Celsius is 37 (give or take a fraction), so what she has is a fever of about 1 degree (less than 2 in Fahrenheit, where her temperature is about 100.5), and that’s not “a high fever”, certainly not something that would make you collapse or make a doctor expect that you were about to drop dead. (Although it would be enough to send you home from school/work.)

Dex-chan lover
1 more chapter left?? So sudden

Hope she is okay. I don't think this can be resolved in 1 chapter though

Dex-chan lover
This is....

Axed disease...

also kinda see it coming
probably editor see it as "yep, its time"

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeVee Normal human body temp is between 35.6 to 36.8 degrees C. Anything above 37 is considered fever temp. In many places today 37.2 is the current COVID emergency cutoff. If your temp is higher than this threshold you get mandatory testing. Medical professionals consider 39 high fever, 40 cause for hospitalization, 42 as critical. So 38 is sufficient reason to send someone to hospital in Japan where fever deaths are still very common.

Double-page supporter
@sssr: I’ll take your word for that, but it still strikes me as weird to say “8 degrees above 30” to describe the temperature and not either “38 degrees” or “1.2 degrees above normal”. If the normal temperature range excludes the value 30 anyway, why refer to it when reading off somebody’s temperature? When you bake something, the recipe doesn’t say “bake for 25 minutes at 130 degrees above 100”.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit,Now the plot suddenly thickens.*_*.....
Also noooooo only one chapter left?!!
I'll miss this series.I know it's already long but still we need more of their fluff scenes ang kinda seeking for more hatsune and snowwoman fluff scenes.T-T.....is this because of axe-kun again??
Thank you soooo much for the translations❤

Group Leader
@Suou @Mitsu13
In fact 2 chapters left, With last one being longer than the recent ones (around 46-48 pages total with the two chapters).

The two last chapters are numbered 64 which may confuse ppl, they were published one month apart. Maybe because it's meant to be one chapter but delay and stuff made hijiki split it in two... We'll see how it's done in the volumes.

And the author said it wasn't an axe on Twitter btw.

Only two chapters all of sudden?! Did the series get axed?! This was the best wholesome manga I've read in ages. I'm sure many other people like it as well. What just happened?!

Users who are viewing this thread