Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
I genuinely hope she asks him for help, she deserves to live a happy life
I don't feel good about this. With how far she has fallen into despair, she wouldn't even think about asking for help to get out of her situation.
I might be overthinking (and reading way too much eromanga), but maybe she want him to took her first time as he's the only one that really kind to her after all this time, because her shitty mom really intends to sell her away?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't feel good about this. With how far she has fallen into despair, she wouldn't even think about asking for help to get out of her situation.
I might overthinking (and reading way too much eromanga), but maybe she want him to took her first time as he's the only one that really kind to her after all this time, because her shitty mom really intends to sell her away?

This is from the translator OsisNie from the last chapter, it shows the actual reason for her bruises.
[NSFW!!!!] So uhh, I translated the fanbox stuff.
Pretty brutal

Group Leader
I'd like to see more manga with similar set up but with the POV of a female MC. Having the MC be male is automatically going to be creepy for many people, because in many situations like this, society dictates that men are creepy just for existing.
If the MC is female, that ought to alleviate the complains, somewhat, maybe.
059.gif

Or just have the male MC be clearly ultra gay so no one complains about "dude trying to be white knight to score girl" or something similar.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I also read that one (and the speculations going on its forum thread), that's why I couldn't even see her request going the correct way.
Yeah, I gotta hope it gets better at least, but it doesn't seem like it will. I just don't want MC to be like, "it's okay, you just need me"

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see more manga with similar set up but with the POV of a female MC. Having the MC be male is automatically going to be creepy for many people, because in many situations like this, society dictates that men are creepy just for existing.
If the MC is female, that ought to alleviate the complains, somewhat, maybe.
059.gif

Or just have the male MC be clearly ultra gay so no one complains about "dude trying to be white knight to score girl" or something similar.
I don’t think it needs to go down the route of needing a girl or gay mc, just setting up the right vibes with the mc is the way to go (with this being a self insert ish manga it doesn’t setup the right vibes at all.) If you just go ahead and make it a gay or girl mc or try to make it avoid males in General it’s just feeding that societal view that males trying to help a females from an abusive household is creepy and there’s ulterior motives rather than trying to show that some people be it male or female want to genuinely help someone in need.

the reason why some people don’t trust this mc is because we don’t know the mc at all and he hasn’t done anything to actually help her out of her situation. He hasn’t contact any proper officials or asked anyone else for help

But honestly this manga is already pretty unrealistic so it’s just best to not think too hard about this. Like honestly how hasn’t anyone else noticed her abuse?

Dex-chan lover
I'd be annoyed how sudden this is if it wasn't so suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
My man know that she have badonkers hidden inside her extremely tight clothes...

Go for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread