Azumi 2 - Vol. 17 Ch. 3 - Scapegoat

Dex-chan lover
omfg fuck Kondou, Hijikata, and the Shinsengumi, Keijiro was a GOOD DUDEE 😭 Aggressively uninstalls Hakuouki

Dex-chan lover
Man, keijiro should've kill his shinsengumi friend right there. What an end to him, not even from fighting.Feels bad man.

Anyway, I wonder why the fuck they support 2 "police" force, 1 full of higher class samurai who definitely dont want their status to be lowered and the shinsengumi, which seems to be majority of lower and non samurai, who probably know a bit of how opening up and modernizing to be on par with the westerners that are coming for them. Seems like a blatant >let them fight.jpg and something of a not my problem.jpg tactics. Maybe its for ratting out ambitious anti shogunate people after all?

Dex-chan lover
I have always said that the shinsengumi were a bunch of wankers, like all pigs of all eras, just a bunch of losers

But japan loves to suck shinsengumi dick way too much, so you rarely see them exposed for who they really where

Anyway Keijiro was a true homie, RIP, it really is a pity that he became what is in essence a paramilitary popo

Users who are viewing this thread