Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 10 Ch. 7 - Criteria For Marriage

Dex-chan lover
currently on 8th ship oath.. i still can't compare to those madlads who almost oathed every ship tho lol

currently at 59 oaths with 3 more on the way.
Untitled.png

Meanwhile I'm a poorfag SKK who has the rings from the tutorial the anniversary events. Happily married to Enterprise, Bismarck, Amagi and Akagi tho, but I wish I could marry more.

Double-page supporter
Why didn't he give you a ring Javelin? Obviously he just wanted to tease you a little.

Dex-chan lover
May i be honest i only married like 6 ships and thats all the ships im gonna marry

Dex-chan lover
Yuudachi AND the Foxes?! Someone's really been putting in the hours! I've only gotten Kaga enough times to fully LB her. And all in 2 weeks at that!

@Astronema 😲... 🤔 I would ask just mow many kan-sens you've married, but if I did I just KNOW someone's going to make that particular Jojo reference

Just how much money and gems this Shikikan has??!!
I only married 4 until now Enterprise, Belfast, Illustrious, and Atago probably next is Prinz Eugen, Rossiya and Mikasa.

A true SKK will oath every shipgirl who cares for them. Sadly I'm poor and only use the free rings they given out and have oathed Souryuu, FdG, Gangut, and Suzutsuki.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, this SKK is a whale. I only married to 10 girls in the game.

Is there a way I can set a notification to read this instead of coming here manually? I'm always 8-12 hours behind.

Users who are viewing this thread