Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 8 Ch. 3 - Trendy Coast Watcher

and the commander's dead. Also, when did Ark Royal's tits get so huge?

Double-page supporter
Finally some Ark Royal goodness. She's low-key very sweet and dependable as well as a hardcore destroyercon. But then again aren't we all?

Also. I did not expect Duke of York and Graf to be in the "give me baby" group. Then again Zeppy exists so theres that.

Double-page supporter
Well, even if Ark-Royal was destroyer-con I'd still bang her tho

Aggregator gang
Aside from her crazy over destroyer, Ark Royal is actually pretty waifuable both in personality and design. Just take a look on those skins man. That was very attractive...

Dex-chan lover
Dang, didn't mention portland. Under her indy-chan obsession is a baby maniac. "... Kids? Let me think... I want them to look like Indy, and... I want ten! Let's say ten to start with! "

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see something focused on Ark Royal that shows more than just her destroyer fetish (of course, people who don't like that aspect still won't be happy).

Speaking of shipgirls that tend to be reduced to a single trait, I wondered why Roon wasn't among the yanderes, but then I figured that she wouldn't actually be up for making children. Creating life must be an anathema to her.

Dex-chan lover
The one good way to lure Ark Royal into being a waifu, is that she'll get to make her very own little destroyers and watch over them. :p

Roon be down to 50 gorillion kids, if shikikan said her kids would make him love her more

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see this great art of Ark Royal. She may be a destroyercon, but she is our destroyercon

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see Ark Royal featured. She always did seem like she wanted some daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread