Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 9 Ch. 10 - My Big Sister Doesn't Understand Kids

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Page 6: All the K-class sisters are in their retrofit uniforms...except for Königsberg herself...because she doesn't have one. T__T

Double-page supporter
Iron Blood destroyers that aren't Z23? The Königsberg sisters? Deutschland? A bit of Spee, Gneisenau and Scharnhorst? Swimsuits?

This might just be one of the best chapters of the whole anthology.

Aggregator gang
I just got her in this event happening now.
Time to raise one more brat girl.

gONbM2Q.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I_I' Mein Gott, I knew that Deutschland's whole "sadistic dictator" persona was partly an act to cover up her insecurities, but I never thought she would be THIS insecure! Dammit, now I REALLY wanna get her! Any hints, guys? Please? As someone that started playing roughly 2 weeks from now?

@McAlastair well luckily Deustchland just got added to the heavy construction so you just have to spend some time there. Alternatively. certain events have her as a map drop ( its how I got her ), so you can potentially farm her, for instance the current event has her as a drop for SP4. However, SP4 for Orthant basically requires you have ships above lvl 50 and since you are new idk if you have ships leveled up that high but if you do she can drop from any of the mob fleets and the boss. Good Hunting.

I love Zeppy (as a daughter) so much she was the first one I recognized when I saw the first panel.

Dex-chan lover
@ RaPharoh Thanks, mate. Also, it’s worth noting that roughly 2 weeks ago (maybe a month) was the Christmas/NYE holiday season, so I’ve had mooooooore than enough time to grind, level and roll the dice. 😋

I mean, already got Eugen, Atago, Enterprise and all the recent event-exclusive girls from Orthant among others. Seriously, I got Heinrich, Weser and Nurnberg almost instantly. Would that be considered lucky?

That's so weird. Deutschland is fearful when she sees a real shark but she has a mechanical shark always near her.

Users who are viewing this thread