Azur Lane - Spare Time (Doujinshi) - Ch. 175 - META (English)

Group Leader
I don't know if "Hiryuu got bullied so she became META" joke is overused like Lolicon Ark jokes since I don't join any community anymore. So, please forgive me if the last panel irked any of you.

Group Leader
ofkMPdt.png

precious

@Mctheprotector S'ok. Never really heard of the joke, so I found it funny. What sucks is that I was letting a friend play Azur Lane on my phone and they deleted EVERY SHIP! That includes Retro Sandy and Retro Warspite. I had...so many event ships! Now, they're gone! The only ones they left were Enty, Saint Louis, and Roon...all of them, gone... just like that. So much precious time...gone...I'm never letting anyone touch my phone again. Gonna have to delete all the other games to focus on rebuilding...😭

Group Leader
@C0le

I see that's good to hear. When I asked about it in AL Official Discord people jumped in about 3-4 jokes. So I'm a bit afraid if it's overused. Also, you need new friends.

@Mctheprotector Yeah, I booted them for that. No regrets. Also haven't played in weeks...I think I should just give it up... Despite the many friends I made... Eh, not like I'll ever meet 'em. They'll move on.

Update: I have gotten some stuff back. I retroed Warspite, and I have Kaga back...still need so much to get back...😣...my Shinano!!! So many ships! Microlayer Melody! God Dammit!😫

Users who are viewing this thread