Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Ch. 130

Dex-chan lover
MC and Chaos punching the hell out of each other
"Such a pleasant tone. I could listen to it forever."
8ypdul.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This story feels so slow given the fact this guy could just take over the world tomorrow and be done with it. Just really feels like the author is stalling. What are you waiting for?
Well, he doesn't want to take over the world, he wants revenge on his previous "Friends/Team". If he just takes over, they might run away. He also wants to know what this "Master" business is. Everything needs info, and you can't simply extract info by force, you get a lot of misinformation.

Also, there's the business of the ones pulling the strings behind the kingdoms.

Dex-chan lover
Well.

That's a fucking useless story arc that can end now.

Oh, wait; does "the real battle start now," again?
Lazy writing from hell; mangaka must have written these last 4 chapters in advance to go on vacation, or some shit....

Dex-chan lover
and this was how Light meat his best friend by beating the living shit out of each other like a couple of dumbass on the playground

Dex-chan lover
Well, he doesn't want to take over the world, he wants revenge on his previous "Friends/Team". If he just takes over, they might run away. He also wants to know what this "Master" business is. Everything needs info, and you can't simply extract info by force, you get a lot of misinformation.

Also, there's the business of the ones pulling the strings behind the kingdoms.
What are you talking, of course he can extract info by force. Did you forget thats what they have literally been doing with people they have captured. Full on mind rape. And run where? Where the hell are they going to hide? What can they possibly do to avoid this guys endless power of limitless cards and infinite summons?

And he does want to take over the world, thats what he's literally doing. He's one by one enforcing his will on all the other kingdoms and making them do what he says or else. He just justifying it by saying he's helping humanity. End of the day though, whether right or wrong, agree or disagree, etc. etc. Thats what he's definitively doing.

And, he can just crush them as he's done before, mind rape them as he's done before, and get this over with. Just take over the dam world and they'll have nowhere to hide.

Never a fan of the 'our fists will make us brothers' trope. Not a fan of the 'I will only serve someone who can beat me up' trope either. Not a fan of Chaos either. The witch had the right idea.

Users who are viewing this thread