Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, well this seems interesting. The dwarf strikes me as someone who won't be caring about his kingdom Turning against him as light thought. I hope things turn out differently with this target. His obsession could lead to an interesting story.

Dex-chan lover
i love this series, i pretty much just stop whatever i'm doing to finally read a new chapter, however
if the translation is lackluster, it will be difficult to enjoy, can't expect the reader to understand some grammar mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't the previous tl group posting new chapters? Like I said from a previous comment, I don't really like this new tl group the picked this manga up. They don't really have a great track record of making great Translations, it sometimes dips to MTL quality. And don't get me started again on how they butchered another manga due their censorship.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
So I'm assuming that they're gonna pretend that he stole it from her, cause a giant panic and make Naano the scapegoat and force him to panic and suffer before ultimately catching him? It'll be a fun one.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't the previous tl group posting new chapters? Like I said from a previous comment, I don't really like this new tl group the picked this manga up. They don't really have a great track record of making great Translations, it sometimes dips to MTL quality. And don't get me started again on how they butchered another manga due their censorship.

Go take a look at the credit page for the two different group and you'll see why

Dex-chan lover
pfff, making such toy won't even worthy the power for the tower to notice, the only thing he cares about is revenge.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, usually I'm sympathetic to scanlators, being a former one. People don't realize the effort and costs even in "bad" scans.

But when you put out this piss poor quality that could be fixed even with chatGPT. And watermark every single bloody page like you own the series. And shill for donations while doing all that.

The cup of sympathy in my mind is empty and bone dry.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand the complaints about the TL and the watermarks. I've seen true Chinese-translation MTL garbage fire that is nigh unreadable even by the fastest of skim-readers, and I've seen watermarks that are right in the middle of every page of the entire comic. The result we've seen here is mild at best.

I feel like ya'll are used to really high quality scans if this sort of thing bothers you.
EDIT: I get the feeling that maybe they reuploaded the chapter. I can't tell via the timestamps, but the watermark isn't even on every single page. Only on 2-3. Or maybe ya'll really are grumpy, iuno.

Anyway,
I thought that the merchant was actually Light in disguise, considering in the prev chapters, their plan was to have the dwarf ruin himself, and have his own country fuck him over. But it does make sense that it might be his brother as well.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo, how intriguing. I don't really care about scan quality so long as it's readable, so this is a win for me.

Anyway, it seems like the Dwarven Kingdom doesn't really hate humans. They look down on them but not in the asshole way like the Elves. It's only Master that they're worried about. And Naano is just a selfish narcissistic jackass who only cares about his dream and blames his woes on a child.

Not as bad as the Dark Elf Lady but still pretty shit.

Dex-chan lover
whelp... that's Light's big bro I'm sure. Naano's effed too if they frame it as Naano creating a deadly weaponry to subjugate his own race kek.

I really don't understand the complaints about the TL and the watermarks. I've seen true Chinese-translation MTL garbage fire that is nigh unreadable even by the fastest of skim-readers, and I've seen watermarks that are right in the middle of every page of the entire comic. The result we've seen here is mild at best.

I feel like ya'll are used to really high quality scans if this sort of thing bothers you.
EDIT: I get the feeling that maybe they reuploaded the chapter. I can't tell via the timestamps, but the watermark isn't even on every single page. Only on 2-3. Or maybe ya'll really are grumpy, iuno.

Anyway,
I thought that the merchant was actually Light in disguise, considering in the prev chapters, their plan was to have the dwarf ruin himself, and have his own country fuck him over. But it does make sense that it might be his brother as well.
It's part's like "However Naano have a dream" Which is on the first page with that ridiculous watermark that are the issue. Some of it is fine, some of it absolutely awful.

Users who are viewing this thread