Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Vol. 7…

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, does master is a reincarnated person maybe? with civilization advanced enough to make a nuke, it does possible to destroy the world, not to mention things like pollution, industrial waste, and something similar does make the world slowly dying too.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing the masters advancements of civilization somehow threaten the leaders of countries and whatnot, leading to leaders starting wars, leading to the “destruction of the world”. Either that or a self fulfilling prohpehcy. Like they try to kill a master, the master lives and then decides to get revenge, and then BOOM world war or st.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, harsh, I like it.

Also the Master thing is a bit worrying, I wonder if Light really is this Master they keep referring to. And moreover, where did the name Master come from? It had to come from somewhere.

It took 7 volumes to kill just 2 targets, this aint never gonna end 💀
Welcome to the edgy revenge genre, where the MC won't just take ages to kill all their targets, but will even make new ones along the way to stretch the plot even more :')

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be better to just make the master join your country and advance your civilization? Well, that might be out of the since the master is always a human, and everyone is literally racist in this world :kek:

Fed-Kun's army
Why would an advanced civilization gets destroyed? Greed ofc.
Mostly because they spend more time creating things to destroy eachother than things that will help them forward, it will never end. Cycle, rinse, repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread