Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 47

Power Uploader
Sorry for the huge delay after chapter 44.
This past month was hard for my team and we apologize for the inconvenience.

I don't mind others sniping the series, since I didn't give any heads-up, but please try to understand that doing a MTL without undestanding the translation is a waste of time for quality service on this series.

I’ll try to be faster without endangering the quality but if you can wait, then we’ll be happy to bring you the highest quality!

Thanks for following the series and see you around.
Love you all.
Aksy Scanlation

Dex-chan lover

I don't mind others sniping the series, since I didn't give any heads-up, but please try to understand that doing a MTL without undestanding the translation is a waste of time for quality service on this series.

I’ll try to be faster without endangering the quality but if you can wait, then we’ll be happy to bring you the highest quality!

Love you all.
Aksy Scanlation
lol is this how elitistic you all translatior are??? “don’t waste your time if you aren’t better that us” hiden behind some weirdo elitism about “wasting time” loool

Aggregator gang
thank u for translating!

such an intense chapter i can’t wait to see how hyera will take this

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for continuing to do this properly. Fuck the sniper. MD should not host that kind of low quality peanut gallery garbage.

Dex-chan lover
lol is this how elitistic you all translatior are??? “don’t waste your time if you aren’t better that us” hiden behind some weirdo elitism about “wasting time” loool
Do I need to explain what MTL stands for? Machine Translation. Best case is a literal translation. It's definitionally less effort as theres 0 undertaking of localization, hence the multiple "i dunno what they are saying guise lole" from the sniper. You have no idea the kind of work this shit entails, when the people who have put in the work are telling you someone isnt putting the time in and wasting everybody else's, I'd defer to that judgement.

Aggregator gang
They’re literally saying a machine translation is zero effort and even more so if theres no redraw. The person that sniped it the other day put zero effort into their translation + used the spanish translation.. Assumed a Spanish world meant “Demons” because it looked like demons. Hopefully the other translator keeps trying trying at it, but with other abandoned series.

Dex-chan lover
Sniping isn't a thing, and shouldn't be made into a thing. If anyone wants to come in and translate, for any reason, they should be able to. We're all pirates here, all thieves, it's free for all and lets not pretend otherwise.

Group Leader

Love you all.
Aksy Scanlation
That's what I tried to say to someone.
I'm translating in french and there was people that was already translating "The boy she was interested in wasn't a boy at all" but it was so rushed and we couldn't see anything. So I went and there was more than 13 chapters with a rushed translation obviously translated by "Google translate" and the SFX were erased from the chapters.. i was like is that a joke? So I went on their discord serv and he said that he was the only one that took care of the translate..
🧍🏿‍♀️ I'm a solo translator and managed to do ALL OF THAT! It takes times but if you really are interested in translate it's not supposed to bother you.
The worst is that they were a GROUP and he used this as an excuse.

I'm sorry but people that want to start translate a manga/manhwa don't forget that you need to respect the work of the Artist and the author so the work you do needs to be perfect and not tarnish the image of artists if i can say it in a nice way :/

I stopped translating because my laptop isn't charging anymore and where I live it's expensive just to check what's the issue.

Also they told me to stop the translation so I respected their choice...

Group Leader
Sniping isn't a thing, and shouldn't be made into a thing. If anyone wants to come in and translate, for any reason, they should be able to. We're all pirates here, all thieves, it's free for all and lets not pretend otherwise.
I'm agreeing with you when you told that "anyone can translate" but it's not just translating.. If it was a E-book translated it would have been good. You can't just go and translate what's in the bubble there's SFX and redraw. And i will say it again IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT TRANSLATING once you're translating a Manga/manhwa/manhua.
That's why there's always a group so they can divide the work so everyone can do something.
I'm a beginner translator and editor and it's clearly not "we can just all translate it 🤓"

Dex-chan lover
okay so your saying you'd be fine with reading shtty a$$ MTL translations on ur favorite manga/mnahwa/ect??? Personally I could never.

This series you've been reading from this high quality scans and then they take a few days longer and this MTL scans suddenly starts posting....

Dex-chan lover
okay so your saying you'd be fine with reading shtty a$$ MTL translations on ur favorite manga/mnahwa/ect??? Personally I could never.

This series you've been reading from this high quality scans and then they take a few days longer and this MTL scans suddenly starts posting....
Don’t read it then. No one is pointing a gun at you. Wait for your preferred team to do it. Is that so hard to grasp?

Dex-chan lover
Don’t read it then. No one is pointing a gun at you. Wait for your preferred team to do it. Is that so hard to grasp?
You know what you're right, my bad on that point.

But still tho, the main point why translators translate is too share a story they personally love enough to want to share it to other people. So what's the point of MTL-ing a series that already has a great translator/scan team working on it???

It's not like you've got better insight on the story then the scan team, actually u've probably got 0 insight on the story since you're using a fcking machine.

So what's the point of using an MTL if it's just going to mistranslate something and ruin the story??

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but she's not going to get any sympathy from me after everything that she's done.

Dex-chan lover
You know what you're right, my bad on that point.

But still tho, the main point why translators translate is too share a story they personally love enough to want to share it to other people. So what's the point of MTL-ing a series that already has a great translator/scan team working on it???

It's not like you've got better insight on the story then the scan team, actually u've probably got 0 insight on the story since you're using a fcking machine.

So what's the point of using an MTL if it's just going to mistranslate something and ruin the story??
not your neurons that’s for sure you won’t get back with this werid stupid elitism, hope your happy you litches got the other person delete the chapters. next time you act so manchildish stop and think for a second, all thous so call better translator drop stories at a hat! so having more people translating is better that your weirdo elitism of whining that there are CHOICES

Dex-chan lover
not your neurons that’s for sure you won’t get back with this werid stupid elitism, hope your happy you litches got the other person delete the chapters. next time you act so manchildish stop and think for a second, all thous so call better translator drop stories at a hat! so having more people translating is better that your weirdo elitism of whining that there are CHOICES
Translating??? You mean machine translating??? Boy u trippin' on some. It's not like I'm against MTL but I am against it when another active team is already working on the same story. Also I never said I wanted the chapters to be deleted I just said it was a miss usage of energy. There's hundreds of thousands of other stories that could be worked on BUT NO!! of course we have got to choose the one that's already being worked on by a proper scan!!!! The only reason why the previous chapters were deleted bcs (i'm pretty sure) was requested by the scan working on BTD currently.

Also it'd only be fair if the MTL started from chapter 1 and not just skip chapters....

Have yourself a wonderful day !!!

Users who are viewing this thread