Bakappuru

Double-page supporter
Proudly presented to you by the assistant of Miyajima Reiji, author of Kanojo Okarishimasu.
Man... for an assistant of trainwreck manga, this turned out to be sweet and pure. I bet she's got enough of drama and suffering from kanokari

Group Leader
Fetipple and Bakapple, I guess Fetipple wins for now

Dex-chan lover
haha wow this is cute/funny and how the fuck did the assistant of the author of Kanojo Okarishimasu make this?!?!?! guess it goes to show that even the assistant has better skills that the author of Kanojo Okarishimasu

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was so worried when I saw Kanojo Okarishimasu mentioned but this is already 10 times better.
I agree that should people like those two be around me I would probably kill them, though.

Group Leader
As of chapter 1, this could get very boring very quickly if it follows the same formula used in the first two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Better than a ton of romcoms...but is so damn full of sugar...

hahaha wow so good! I hope this goes all the way. there weren't many chapters, right?

Dex-chan lover
Does this have anything to do with apples? I mean would Baka + Couple just be Bakaple? What’s with the extra “p”? Something lost in translation or does the author just really like apples?

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps I should check this out one day, to see if they are anything compared to Isaac and Miria.

Users who are viewing this thread