Baki Dou (2018) - Ch. 139 - The Pair

Dex-chan lover
It's there to compensate for the middle of the physical book, shouldn't be that hard

Group Leader
It's there to compensate for the middle of the physical book, shouldn't be that hard
I know what a spread is. I'm saying the gap seems much bigger than the usual ones. In fact the spreads usually join perfectly.
Looks like a hallway slit window.
Is that a thing? I've never seen such a thin window, but maybe that's just where I live. You're probably right.

Dex-chan lover
A thick trunk. It's the basis of martial arts. A strong core. A triangle is for body building.

Dex-chan lover
I dont see the problem at the end.
They are standing on opposite sides of the parking lot and the space in between was cut out.
Of course the windows on the house dont line up you big dummy.

Actually no scratch that if you look at page 7 you can see that the house just looks like that.
The white bar isnt splitting the page its covering part of the window.
hZsQVLH.png

Group Leader
I dont see the problem at the end.
They are standing on opposite sides of the parking lot and the space in between was cut out.
Of course the windows on the house dont line up you big dummy.

Actually no scratch that if you look at page 7 you can see that the house just looks like that.
The white bar isnt splitting the page its covering part of the window.
hZsQVLH.png
Yeah, another member on the team pointed this out after I uploaded. I still think this is absolutely bizarre architecture, I have never in my life seen a window so thin.

Users who are viewing this thread