Baki Dou (2018) - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Rikishi's Malaise

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to agree that Baki's spirit is small. I mean, he goes around winning most of his matches by smashing his foot in his opponent's balls. I'm surprised this hasn't happened to Sukune yet. I guess it's being reserved for when he tries a foot stomp?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm liking this arrogant guy less and less. He isn't even making Baki serious, and still thinks he can win.
Not to mention, wasn't the whole point of the underground arena to put your own art vs many other arts? Its not a damn sumo ring.
If you can't force out the face of the devil, you're just not good enough to be a real opponent anymore.

Side note: I totally want this moron to meet Jack. He'll face you full on, just like you want. He may take a few bites out of you, but that's just a risk you'll have to take :)

Dex-chan lover
Back to dinosaur!
What's next? Cockroach/Liquid technique?

Dex-chan lover
I guess the next chapter will be torrid description of how a rikishi can body slam a styracosaurus.... if only that styracosaurus had a loincloth

Dex-chan lover
Sukune SEETHING
I hope he keeps getting beaten by Baki and ends up losing, and he keeps fighting more people and keeps losing as well so he can learn he's but a big fish on a small pound and become a proper fighter. Would be a nice reversal from Musashi.

Hope you guys are watching the basho starting soon. If you don't know anywhere to do so I recommend checking here for it:
https://www.youtube.com/user/robm999
This dude uploads a pretty good thing resuming and highlighting each match of the day in Makuuchi aka the Top Division.

Double-page supporter
Really happy to see Sukune getting clowned on like this. Yujiro would stomp him.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love the volume that sukune has

@midoriha yea, i really hoped it would go this way instead of "baki loses the first time and wins the next". I'd love to see Sukune fight against the absolute powerhouses like pickle, jack and hanayama, or the technicians like shibukawa, kaku kaioh and retsu kaioh, and learn from those fights

Dex-chan lover
Of course Baki wan't gonna be hurt from that throw, his goddamn monster of a father swung him around like a nunchaku/dooshrag and the little shit managed to make a toy while being swung around.

We should really be giving credit to Baki instead of underestimating him

Group Leader
I just realized. Whatever happened to Muhammad Ali Jr.? Did I miss something? Because what @Midoriha mentioned is exactly what happened to him. We all got hyped about Ali Jr. only to have him get curb stomped by everyone.

Group Leader
@dijon
dSAmyRL.png

Users who are viewing this thread