Baku no Hero Academia

Before you read: The underlined text is the important one, the rest is me mumbling about MangaDex that I have just discovered and a minor interface fix, irrelevant to the main subject 😋
I have found many of my favourites in MangaDex. You guys are doing some great work. Love your Manga reader interface (although I can't swipe left and right on a Windows tablet. Tapping (essentially clicking) is fine I guess but it would be nice if I could swipe too...) Anyways! Baku no Hero Academia. You kind of have it in the Manga list but it has no chapters to read. Only the latest I think. I understand you might be doing this due to licensing reasons, so I just wanted to make sure that's the case. If not, when you got the time, it would be much appreciated if you could fix it. 😊
Truth being told, I have been using MangaRock for the past year, but that ship has sunk, at least on the Windows platform... That's a shame, since I recently got a used Surface Pro 4, mainly for reading manga and the site just locked itself up... I am really greatful I have found this website instead, it works really good (help me the swiping if you wish 😜 ), I really love it.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@FishFish @AbyssalMonkey

We don't have My Hero Academia chapters because the scanlation groups pulled out of MangaDex. It's not due to licensing issues

Contributor
Baka no Hero Academia
Bake no Hero Academia
Bike no Hero Academia
Boke no Hero Academia
Coke no Hero Academia
Deku no Hero Academia
Doku no Hero Academia
Toke no Hero Academia
Woke no Hero Academia
Zaku no Hero Academia

is a Reindeer
VIP
@AbyssalMonkey That's a pretty baseless assumption, it's like you're ignoring all the chapters of One Piece we have, lol. Not to mention all the other WSJ series

We don't care about DMCA takedown requests, we've said that for a long time. We get DMCA'd way more often than you will ever know

Contributor
Just find some groups willing to scanlate it and upload, so long as they follow the rules. That's all it takes.

Users who are viewing this thread