Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Tread the Internet With Caution

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't particularly seem like a scary person. I mean, not as friendly as our MC, but she's a bit special. You know, in a good way. Mostly.

A lot about views on a page like that is how the article is displayed there, so it depend son the webmaster or whoever's in charge of that. And one article getting fewer views isn't that noteworthy anyway.

Writing lies like that is called libel. It's a crime.

He's got no display to show who's calling on his phone? So why is he always assuming, and always assuming wrong?

She's so good at praising herself. Although the top middle one is pretty much one of the five he thought of.

Well, I suppose he's not immune to the mood either.

Rurikos 5 So's sure are something lmao
She's sure something.

Wow, I re-read this just yesterday. Glad to see it being picked up again

Contributor
Slandering attempt BTFO. Honest-to-goodness positivity wins the day. Of course it helps that the reporter wasn't a complete scumbag so he relented after seeing nothing but good things (plus his own mother giving him a call).

Aona is a working university student studying to become a teacher. That's so wholesome. Dunno if her bf has plans to move on from being stadium staff, but she has her sights on new heights as a school teacher

Users who are viewing this thread