Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Murata-san

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

I don't have a whole lot for you this time aside from the obligatory discord plug (https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR) except to share something I realized while I was at work today.

After this chapter there are 142 untranslated chapters of Ballpark, here's how that breaks down time-wise for different upload frequencies. Needless to say, I'm going to try and pick up the pace. I did say I was in this for the long haul. And of course this doesn't account for the chapter that haven't been released yet but are certainly coming.

Current pace: 47 years
Monthly: 12 years
Biweekly: 5.4 years
Weekly: 2.7 years
Semiweekly: 1.3 years

Dex-chan lover
She be teasing him. I like their dynamic, as sporadic as it is.

So he's out looking for his wallet.

At least she can keep working while looking for him.

No, that's not a big deal. If it is, you've got a bad boss.

So he didn't even realise, and was looking for her for another reason. A bit too many coincidences here.

Name drop.

I did say I was in this for the long haul.
That you did. And it's appreciated. I don't mind what pace you keep, since any pace is something that's better than nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I was worried these two would stop interacting since the manga keeps introducing new patrons
Baseball stadium romances are pretty good

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

I don't have a whole lot for you this time aside from the obligatory discord plug (https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR) except to share something I realized while I was at work today.

After this chapter there are 142 untranslated chapters of Ballpark, here's how that breaks down time-wise for different upload frequencies. Needless to say, I'm going to try and pick up the pace. I did say I was in this for the long haul. And of course this doesn't account for the chapter that haven't been released yet but are certainly coming.

Thanks for doing this, but don't burn out yourself, man.

Contributor
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

Lets keep eachother company for the coming 47+ years :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I'm so susceptible to the influence of manga, bro.
This manga makes me want to visit the real-life version of this stadium just to see their cute girls next time I hit Japan. :notlikethis:

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

Still better pace than GD scans :dogkek:

Contributor
How I missed this flirting (potential) couple so much. That hit the spot! :thumbsup:

Now we know Murata's first name: Koutarou. Since Ruriko is her first name (last name not yet revealed), they can technically go on first-name basis whenever convenient. So they missed seeing each other, going around and looking for one another. That's... a fail, but resolved in an adorable way.

Is this the scent of progress in the air? :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread