Batsu-Hare - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Thing I Request.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, another release in English!
It's interesting to see how little interest there is in this manga in English compared to other languages.
(Like in Spanish, where they are already on chapter 70-something, and each release has dozens of people talking about it.)

That being said, I follow this in Japanese and... It is so trashy, so trashy that you can't help but follow because it ends up being entertaining, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's got her tits flapping in public, dudes definitely gonna get NTRd again.

lol you really really would think so but so far it's the other way around. He's pulling pussy with just a blink of an eye. I honestly feel bad for him and the FMC.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, another release in English!
It's interesting to see how little interest there is in this manga in English compared to other languages.
(Like in Spanish, where they are already on chapter 70-something, and each release has dozens of people talking about it.)

That being said, I follow this in Japanese and... It is so trashy, so trashy that you can't help but follow because it ends up being entertaining, lol.
Bruh, I caught up on the JP raws. It's such trash but I can't turn away!
I think root for him most of the time. These girls are fucked up. Like sharks. But the one time I couldn't support him is when he milked his coworker's tits. My jaw dropped through my desk. Now the ex showed up. She is the worst so far. Major final boss vibes

Dex-chan lover
Hold on a sec, yea I get what it means to a Japanese person when someone calls them by their given name.....but she literally did all that sabotaging and risked someone else seeing her fully exposed tits.....JUST so he can call her by her given name??

Nah come on now, you could've asked him to do literally anything, but you went that far just to called your name? Wild

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I caught up on the JP raws. It's such trash but I can't turn away!
I think root for him most of the time. These girls are fucked up. Like sharks. But the one time I couldn't support him is when he milked his coworker's tits. My jaw dropped through my desk. Now the ex showed up. She is the worst so far. Major final boss vibes

Wait, seriously? The idea of him rebounding with the ex's sister has been kinda cute, but if this is going to careen off the rails into stupid horny harem territory then I'm honestly contemplating just bailing now.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, seriously? The idea of him rebounding with the ex's sister has been kinda cute, but if this is going to careen off the rails into stupid horny harem territory then I'm honestly contemplating just bailing now.
Hmm, I don't think there are hints of harem yet. He has no love for anyone but his current gf (ex's sister), he's just getting pushed around and abused for the enjoyment of these shitty cougars. It's still interesting but there are just some dumb things happening. There's a ton of horny though. A bit of uncomfortable horny. So...yeah lol

Users who are viewing this thread