Batsu-Hare - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - The Bonds Between The Two

Dex-chan lover
She Blackmails MC, is a pathological liar, and is planning to rape him solely because he’s in a loving relationship

She is Evil Incarnate, an actual monster, someone who deserves to be burned at the stake. A real witch, a true ghoul, but she’ll probably get a slap on the wrist

Dex-chan lover
She Blackmails MC, is a pathological liar, and is planning to rape him solely because he’s in a loving relationship

She is Evil Incarnate, an actual monster, someone who deserves to be burned at the stake. A real witch, a true ghoul, but she’ll probably get a slap on the wrist
Or the face, I prefer the face getting the slap

Dex-chan lover
I know harem is literally in the title, but MAN do I wish it wasn't right now. We had a good thing going with a genuinely likeable FMC and the author handling the CPTSD of narcissistic abuse for both of them with some actual maturity only for it to be interrupted by this harem bullshit... kinda kills it ngl.... :shamihuh:

I can only imagine one possible way going forward for the "harem" part of this manga to actually hold up to the maturity of the writing up to this point; Ayase turns out to be bisexual and falls for Shibuya too, so rather than trying to interject herself between them and steal Wakou, she approaches them both trying to have a polyamorous relationship. There's been small hints like on page 6 her little "what'll I do if I fall for them," but it's kinda hard to imagine a harem manga actually having bisexual girls that aren't just doing it for fanservice or as a show for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Well now. This is gonna be interesting.

Everyone's calling her a thot, But I doooooonnnnn't quite think so. After all, she's got a point about not telling anyone about their indiscretion at work. She also says that doing so would make her look bad to other people. Whereas an actual thot wouldn't give two shits about what others think about them - that's a major part of what makes a thot into a thot in the first place. Thots have zero class whatsoever.

That, and I also suspect she's either bisexual or bi-curious.

She's moved past just wanting him. She wants the both of them. And at this point I think she's just plain thirsty.

This... might actually be a good thing. Because Kurumi's main goal, even before getting into a relationship with him, is to undo the damage her evil sister did to Ichiro. Yuki would have to be read-in on the gory details.... But, I suspect that she'd be all for helping out in Ichiro's recovery.

Dex-chan lover
Well now. This is gonna be interesting.

Everyone's calling her a thot, But I doooooonnnnn't quite think so. After all, she's got a point about not telling anyone about their indiscretion at work. She also says that doing so would make her look bad to other people. Whereas an actual thot wouldn't give two shits about what others think about them - that's a major part of what makes a thot into a thot in the first place. Thots have zero class whatsoever.

That, and I also suspect she's either bisexual or bi-curious.

She's moved past just wanting him. She wants the both of them. And at this point I think she's just plain thirsty.

This... might actually be a good thing. Because Kurumi's main goal, even before getting into a relationship with him, is to undo the damage her evil sister did to Ichiro. Yuki would have to be read-in on the gory details.... But, I suspect that she'd be all for helping out in Ichiro's recovery.
My suspicions as well.
she might be another key to heal him
perhaps attempt a 3P? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Istg if there's gonna be some sob story of why she's doing all this then falls in love when the mc says "don't cry" imma put this manga on dropped 😭🙏 (or I'll just skip that entire chapter idk)

Dex-chan lover
I know harem is literally in the title, but MAN do I wish it wasn't right now. We had a good thing going with a genuinely likeable FMC and the author handling the CPTSD of narcissistic abuse for both of them with some actual maturity only for it to be interrupted by this harem bullshit... kinda kills it ngl.... :shamihuh:
Fr I'm just trying to enjoy the relationship between the fmc and mc since it's actually going pretty well up to this point, the spice seems rather unnecessary if the characters are to be developed well in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread