Batsu-Hare - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - Glass

Dex-chan lover
When did this get the harem tag? I thought its all been the romance of our main couple and I only remember this new girl now wanting to join in order to try and steal our MC away. Am I misremembering people that would be in the harem?

Dex-chan lover
When did this get the harem tag? I thought its all been the romance of our main couple and I only remember this new girl now wanting to join in order to try and steal our MC away. Am I misremembering people that would be in the harem?
This manga has over 90 chapters now, lol.
A lot, and I mean it, A LOT of things have happened in the story so far.

Dex-chan lover

I would say that the harem tag is there because several of his female colleagues are actively trying to hook up with him, rather than because he actually does. The title of the series is Batsu-Hare from バツイチ (once divorced) and ハーレム (harem) after all. He only has eyes for Kurumi though.

This sort of horny seinen manga is Minori Inaba's bread-and-butter, her previous work Minamoto-kun Monogatari is a sort of erotic re-telling of Murasaki Shikibu's Genji Monogatari,
about a femboy learning to overcome his fear of women by having his hot aunt use foreplay to improve his sex technique so he can seduce and sleep with fourteen women. Hell of an ending too.

This manga has over 90 chapters now, lol.
A lot, and I mean it, A LOT of things have happened in the story so far.

Ohhhh yes, a lot has happened.

Like another new girl who sneaks into his tent on a company outing and manages a bit of frottage while he's asleep.
Or that time he had a MILF colleague ask him to help her express her milk in the back of a taxi.
Or how he counts to 69 while 69ing with Kurumi, which made me laugh.
Or how currently, the company president is "blackmailing" him to play the role of fiancee to one of his secretaries, holding the term "kitchenette" over him.

Dex-chan lover
This sort of horny seinen manga is Minori Inaba's bread-and-butter, her previous work Minamoto-kun Monogatari is a sort of erotic re-telling of Murasaki Shikibu's Genji Monogatari,
undefined
I didn't realize these were written by the same person! I really enjoyed that story and how it actually had complex relationships though the lack of a end to the harem was a bit upsetting personally (I don't count him thinking about who wins as the end)

Dex-chan lover
Since the beginning

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize these were written by the same person! I really enjoyed that story and how it actually had complex relationships though the lack of a end to the harem was a bit upsetting personally (I don't count him thinking about who wins as the end)

Well, in that one, since it's meant to be a retelling of the Genji Monogatari, there was kind of a baked-in ending to begin with.
After all, in the original story Genji is basically hooking up with women that remind him of his mother who died when he was 3, with his mother's sister (his aunt Fujitsubo) as his ideal woman. Even the girl Murasaki who he basically grooms into his future wife, is effectively raised to be more like his aunt who he can't be with due to political reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Well, in that one, since it's meant to be a retelling of the Genji Monogatari, there was kind of a baked-in ending to begin with.
After all, in the original story Genji is basically hooking up with women that remind him of his mother who died when he was 3, with his mother's sister (his aunt Fujitsubo) as his ideal woman. Even the girl Murasaki who he basically grooms into his future wife, is effectively raised to be more like his aunt who he can't be with due to political reasons.
Given how there were so many great girls and nobody won it just felt unsatisfying. At least it would be nice if we saw they all stayed connected or were sex-friends or something

Dex-chan lover
It's of paramount importance to be able to detect a threat when one has been issued.

Dex-chan lover
I would say that the harem tag is there because several of his female colleagues are actively trying to hook up with him, rather than because he actually does. The title of the series is Batsu-Hare from バツイチ (once divorced) and ハーレム (harem) after all. He only has eyes for Kurumi though.

about a femboy learning to overcome his fear of women by having his hot aunt use foreplay to improve his sex technique so he can seduce and sleep with fourteen women. Hell of an ending too.

Ohhhh yes, a lot has happened.

Like another new girl who sneaks into his tent on a company outing and manages a bit of frottage while he's asleep.
Or that time he had a MILF colleague ask him to help her express her milk in the back of a taxi.
Or how he counts to 69 while 69ing with Kurumi, which made me laugh.
Or how currently, the company president is "blackmailing" him to play the role of fiancee to one of his secretaries, holding the term "kitchenette" over him.
but does he have sex with any of them?

Dex-chan lover
but does he have sex with any of them?
QiChgwb.jpeg
With Kurumi yes, at the end of the next part when the company goes on a glamping trip.

Users who are viewing this thread