Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I'll Blow You Away

cgr

Dex-chan lover
5? is this a joke? unless she was a pro-boxer or something before, the wall must be really fragile.
@ szczsz, I'm not sure what you're talking about, in manga, males get the 'more strength' power much more often often than females.

Supporter
That really is quite mild ability. The old man must have had even worse, if they didn't even show it to us.

Group Leader
After the MC's ability... I had wanted her to have a more... complicated ability than that.

Group Leader
That reminds me of this comic book character whose superpower was the proportionate strength of a gorilla. Evidently, the author didn't think about what that implied.

That shit. No potential, even if she train, a 5 time increase is really shit, what can that thing do in front of a hand canon ? Or everything else, she's going to overuse the plot armor I guess~

Just physical strength? I'm pretty sure you would break your own fists if you punch a wall like that even if you punch it with all your strength normally it would still easily bruise it.

Double-page supporter
I thought she grab his balls for a while there.. I was expeting him to moan.

Yeah, x5 wouldnt be all that much in hindsight. More useful to a person who knows a matial arts, or can fight and make use of it.. but on a average teenage girl (who are much weaken than even the boys), its not that effective. even at x5 it will only give her a decent boost in advantage, useful for the type of situation she was just in. It needed a greater buff to be considered something powerful. But then again.. Maybe the abilities for the plebs arnt ment to be powerful, only the director who had the arm cannon, get the powerful ones. So maybe x5 is balanced ? MCs ability is sorta a wild card, it can be extremely powerful ,but also extremely weak.

Aggregator gang
I am just going to say that her ability increases all her physical abilities by 5x. Otherwise she would have broken her hand when she tested it. Hell, an untrained person can easily break their hand punching a person with their normal strength.

Dex-chan lover
So I would put her strength around an average heavy weight boxer( Mike Tyson would be 10x or 20x her strength). She looks about as strong as a normal teen girl and their about 1/2 or 1/3 as strong as a healthy grown man.

Fed-Kun's army
it says x5 but we all know how goku's story went, she'l x5 herself then x5 herself again if need be(doesnt say she can only do it once ;P)

Fed-Kun's army
5x the strength of a tiny schoolgirl, so, like half a strong as the guy she beat up?

Increased psychical powers...
I was hoping for something more fun

That aura around her fist made me think straight of Nen in hxh. i thought that would have been her ability lol.

Users who are viewing this thread