Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Our Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
Was she especially strong even without her ability? I don’t remember. I feel like her advantage was more the torque she could generate because of her smaller, more lithe frame.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? of all the abilities they could think of? what about putting anyone to sleep with eye/body contact?

Double-page supporter
So this is the battle 5 seconds after meeting? Are we in the endgame?

@Arcverson he's basing it off of what the girl can imagine, that's why he needed her alive to face the guy. Going for something else could have adverse effects since he can't control how the opponent conceive the other ability.

Dex-chan lover
@Arcverson

I think it's because it's hard to imagine a power like that, as it would have some kind of limit/rules. Just limitless hypnosis would be broken and unbelievable in a fight like this. Meanwhile, she knows what a 5 times increase in strength is - so imagining someone twice as strong as that is easier.

Y'know, 10x strength, even if that dude is tough, is still wanked as fuck. Either this'll break Oogami's head like a motherfucking watermelon between one THICC lady's thighs, or it'll at least put him on the express train to hell. The differences in physique only go so far when we're dealing with multiples. 10x is just an unfair value and that's all there is to it

Users who are viewing this thread