Batuque - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - The Gangster Who Betrayed

Dex-chan lover
I only see 2 futures from here, 1- this is the end, 2- it becomes the quest to get Jyungo back.
It'll be 2 for sure. I think it'll be a sort of race against time before the dark flame B.J. mentioned completely overtakes Jyungo's heart. Iirc last chapter the fire was still halfway "bright" when he decided to take out Legba.

Dex-chan lover
The flames of ambition is already here, where is my tusk act 4 huh

Dex-chan lover
no way, I think it's ending. all that's left is a teary reunion where Ichi convinces Jyungo to let go of the organisation and be with her. it will be cute and glorious.

Fed-Kun's army
So nice that it's ending. It means that we will have Usogui part 2 very soon, right guys?

Dex-chan lover
there is something about the boss reactions to Ichiri that makes me think this is all fake coldness from him.

There is also her maternal grandfather who is the leader of the rival gang. I mean they said he did it to keep her safe but there can be two options to this; 1) that is true and he just wants her safe or 2) another pawn to use against the rival that is his son in law. Unless they totally just blow past that part, idk, this would be shorter the Usogui which I didn't expect but eh, I'm not the creator.

Dex-chan lover
I can see a dozen different ways to prolong this series, but honestly I'd be content if it ended now. I think this is a chance for a solid resolution to everything.

Of course, if it does continue, I'd happily read it. Or the next series this author does!

Dex-chan lover
I hope they actually fight, it's sure to be amazing if they do.

there is something about the boss reactions to Ichiri that makes me think this is all fake coldness from him.
I hope it is, it's hard to believe that he would have forsaken his own daughter like this, it's not like he was a kid when he was kidnapped he was a full blown grown man, why suddenly turn cold to her like this it has to be a facade he's keeping to avoid them getting into thia dangerous business he would rather "sacrifice" Legba would be my guess rather than Ichiri.

Dex-chan lover
100% pops is just pushing them away from the family business. His reaction to seeing Ichiri for the first time says everything you need to know about the guy, he loves them.

On a side note: It's not possible to suspend my disbelief over what is essentially a mafia-style portrayal of favela gangs. It's so stupid it hurts actually. "Let's go home to the favela" was a hilarious line though.

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when suddenly you both like, and are rooting for BJ...

Users who are viewing this thread