Batuque - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - The Irreversible Change

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter, final arc, final as in it got axed? so did BJ won despite this guy having hacks installed? what about Machado becoming a gangster and dealing with Legba and his group?

Also talking about Legba, damn son, he matters so little he didn't even got one panel on the family flashback, Legba adopted kid confirmed then, no wonder he jobbed he didn't got the blood hacks of his sisters

Dex-chan lover
What a tweest. So did BJ really twist someone's neck from front to back a couple of chapters ago or was he hallucinating that? I was confident that the boss would have kicked the gun out of his hand as he squeezed the trigger or something and we'd get a sad BJ death chapter. Instead we got a sad boss death chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait thats it? Legba disappeared, jyungo became a yakuza and the boss is dead just like that? The last chapter better be 60 pages long because man i do not like this ending

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's gonna be one cramped final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
honestly I wish he would live. this would be a great way to return to ichiri without needing to be the boss.

Dex-chan lover
What a tweest. So did BJ really twist someone's neck from front to back a couple of chapters ago or was he hallucinating that? I was confident that the boss would have kicked the gun out of his hand as he squeezed the trigger or something and we'd get a sad BJ death chapter. Instead we got a sad boss death chapter.
That was BJ's imagination of what he would have done to Ichiri if everything had gone as planned.

Dex-chan lover
I think BJ shot him, hopefully didnt die and was just freed from being the mythical figure he forced himself to be. So he's back to being a normie, while whatever possessed him moved into BJ, who just wandered off last chapter to be the new mob boss ig

Double-page supporter
Such a weird way this manga went after about halfway through the MMA Youtuber arc, felt very rushed with the way it brought the two other heirs to Japan and dismissed them and the boss this quickly. So many things left hanging, like the other capoeira girl that just became one of Oshun's call girls for some reason. The park fight was such a high point that I'm almost surprised it never reached that height again.

Such a weird way for this manga to end, I don't know whether it got axed or Sako just got bored of it, but it felt like there should have been like 2-3 more fully fleshed out arcs between the MMA guy and the final boss here instead of it all running together.

Fuck BJ anyway. Guy sucks. Would have rather he ended up holding the short straw for all the shit he did.

series finale… did the series get axed? It just the next chapter gonna have to be super long to at least halfway decently wrap everything up much less this arc. I guess jyungo may just stay trapped a gangster😔

Double-page supporter
Japanese manga can never end satisfyingly. I really hope a there's more to it than this.

Dex-chan lover
🤡 2 months since the last update. I'm out of jogo music to listen to. I find myself screaming CAPOEIRA MATA UM in the alley of a mall.

Users who are viewing this thread