BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 25 Ch. 238 - Oouraminami's Resolve

What? Only one chapter? I am disappointed...I am joking of course. Actually I have created that account for thanking you for the great job guys!

Regarding that game, I don't know but I don't feel any excitement. I mean, since the last volume, I felt that something has been missed in the buildup. I mean, we left them with a new coach, a "bad game" and "hop!" they became killer crusching weak teams and regulars who are not regulars etc. And actually, that drama with Koumei and Tomosaka is cheap and illustrates a bit my issue. I mean, during the training arc they were both super smart and suddenly they act like the most stupid.

Anyway, I bet that he did not score but the ball touches the external side of the net.

More excited for the Sewaidai match which will be tense and where I know that Sakuragod will shine!

Dex-chan lover
@Blu7 yes. I think so too. For the one who knows the new coach before being introduced, he lacks trust to himself or to the coach. I have a moment of forgetting who is this character (ryouta)

Users who are viewing this thread