BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 28 Ch. 277 - Connect to the Genius!

Amazing match so far, thanks for the work.

I said it before and i'll say it again. I fucking love Sakuraba

Nooooooo, don't stop here! hahaha it is sooo good! Love the effort, thanks for the chapters!!

Thanks for the batch!
Great cliffhanger too makes me appreciate the work even more.
anticipation is as high as it can be *-*

200000000 million copies of detective conan sold... man that mangaka is tenacious.

😄Oh no, i caught up 😆

Thanks for the batch release by the way! AWESOME WORK AS ALWAYS!

Thanks for the update! Kind of nervous to see what the outcome will be, but excited at the same time! There are more than 415 chapters right? Is that just the latest one to be released?

@AegisVD, 415 is the last one released yes (as mentioned in the comments of chapter 262 ; )

Thanks again for the job guys! And of course to the author. Some pages are gorgeous. I have the strong feeling that his art made a high jump during this series even though that is his third long one.

By the way, I read people comparing Sakuraba personality to CR7. Honestly, he's more a Balotelli one (I am talking about personality)

Thanks for the mass release. Again!
Also. Maybe my eyes are wrong but the ball on the last page looks too big. Maybe it wasn't a self pass but a real one?
Imagine Sakuraba staying on the field making everyone angry just to be the ultimate bait.
(And yes I see as he moves towards the ball but can be distraction or instict or anything)

Users who are viewing this thread