BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 43 Ch. 429 - A Certain Man's Wish

Thanks for the chapter :)
I just cannot wait for Ryuu (Bergkamp) Ichijo revival in next match against Noa.
Hopefully mangak isn't such a Sadist as Morikawa-sensei (HnIppo author) or it won't have quick ending like Haikyuu after school arch and He show us some Pro and National progression too.

Fed-Kun's army
Well good for him.

I'm still confused; didn't the accident give Ichijou injuries that bars him from ever making a complete revival? Is he just going to train more and somehow get past that?

@Auyuez i believe its aling the line "more like difficult not impossible", since theres no way , even in real life we can be sure about humans body

I love the game but hate the romance
Author going back and forth with this shit. There was set up of love romance between translator girl and ryuu best friend but author threw that part out of the window for bs reason.
Yuki who supported ryuu during all these time gonna end with sakuraba. Bullshit trash romance

It’s incredible how fucking Japanese they are. No other sportsmen from any other country would thanks their opponents and supporters like that

@Devilkiller

In all honesty, when it comes to sports manga, especially set in high school, romance like this is forgivable. The only turn off for me when it comes to relationship stuff is if it gets to melodramatic or detracts from the actual sports. Narrative-wise romance isn't important to sports manga (unless it's a super integral part of the story, such as in Rokudo) so all it's really got to be is cute or funny.

This is high school after all. Relationships during this time are extremely fluid. From a realistic standpoint, crushes and affection in fact DO go back and forth, before settling. So far the romance hasn't detracted from the story, so it's all good.

Power Uploader
@Yasagamo
What are you talking about? Exchanging hugs, handshakes, claps, etc. with your opponent is the most ubiquitous activity at the end of the match with in any sport. Thanking your supporters, especially when they travelled with you from Shiga to Saitama (356 km /221 miles), is the least your team can do for them. What kind of rude backward country do you live in?

Ryuu is like Dennis Bergkamp.
The Icemann always delivering when its needed.
The Magician, doing plays above all expectations.

Yeah, if you consider dribbling and skill and throphies then Messi is the best ever.
If you consider the most magic player it's definitly Ronaldinho.
But before times of those players, when you take into consideration the magician effective first touch and breathtaking effectiveness when you need it, you would only think of Dennis Bergkamp.

I am speculating that when Sakuraba made that Bergkamp turn in old chapters. That author showcased who He has in mind when drawing up the main character.

We need more of that for Ryuu trement and wins, not a beta story development where MC has to lose and lose and be depressed for 100 chapters to learn like in HnIppo.
You learn by winning to, it took 400 chapters for Him to get clump of the mojo back.
If he now underperforms ir author make another made up problems for Him I swear I'm off until the manga is completed.

@granco: This is "Akagi Chuo", the team of Noa (the tall physical guy who's the friend of Lenon, always changes haircut & like to tease Sakuraba)

@gintamacountry I’m not a sports guy, so I may only talk bs and only report clichés. But in my country (France) which can probably be described as rude indeed, there’s more fight than handshake during a match

Users who are viewing this thread