Beast Complex - Ch. 23 - The Wolf and the Dog

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars . Hybridgumi Discord server: https://discord.gg/bKZaCV5ymf .
Sorry for the delay, we have been working on this since raw released, but lack manpower. We also do live translation of Sanda and Fainting Hero X Assassination Princess on the hybridgumi server, but lack manpower to release it.

This chapter was redraw hell.

Dex-chan lover
Now I understand why Paru said she was so proud of this chapter, she should be, from a series with so many strong stories this is easily one her bests.

I loved this dichotomy of someone doing something wrong without mean intentions becoming obsessed with someone who does good things to hide their true nature, in a way they attracted each other because they were both lying, but one was clearly more in the wrong than the other. It's very cool to see again this theme of dogs not knowing that what they are is because of who they are or if they were made to be who they are that was explored with Jack in Beastars.

Thank you so much for the chapter.

Last edited:
mercy comes nay easily to those who post a newly translated chapter of the critically acclaimed manga "beast complex" at 2 in the morning (local time), forcing me to spend the extra 5 minutes awake to read it, and forcing me to say that you did a great job the lot of you. keep that in mind that you have unresolved sins once you come face to face with your creator, sins against a certain tired person.

Double-page supporter
maybe my fave chapter yet, this one was so good

thank y'all for the scan <3

Dex-chan lover
What about becoming a private detective part time? this way you can do the stalking legally, and maybe it is safer from almost getting eaten

Dex-chan lover
Paru is a natural at fleshing out characters & settings for Beast Complex/Beastars, it makes me wish she brings it back completely instead of the "every one & then" approach to Beast Complex
I want to agree because I'm in love with her world building and wish to see more. But I know how badly the industry treats it's mangaka so her being allowed to produce when she feels like it gives us the best results (which is why I Beastars started lacking in the end).

Users who are viewing this thread