Beast Complex - Ch. 24 - The Iguana and the Penguin

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars . Hybridgumi Discord server: https://discord.gg/bKZaCV5ymf which does live translation of toher series . Sorry for the delay, we have been working on this since raw released, but we are rusty. We do have Live translation of BC25 [the chapter you guys want]on beastars discord server, and taking our time on it
As a reminder, Beast Complex are done randomly. It went OBC ===> BC1-4 => beastars => BC 5-6 => Beastars => Beastars 115 & BC7 => beastars end => BC 8-19 => BC20, BC21, BC22, BC23 and now BC24 - 25. Paru noted BC1-4 was the original plan so any more after that was random. There can be more BC in the future. Though in the magazine release, they don’t have chapter number, so it may get reordered in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I like how at the moment South was crazy enough to adopt a random baby just so he can have beer you can immediately realize this guy's alcoholism. Sam working as a reminder for what he's working for every time he opens the fridge making South forget his dependency on alcohol is brilliant. Even with him gone, his fridge still has a place reserved for Sam.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm always happy when I see Beast Complex get an update. Paru is really an excellent character writer, even if she had flaws working with a longer narrative. I hope at some point she manages to do some more stuff in this universe with Legosi, given he's her baby, but for now I'm more than satisfied with these small little fables.

Double-page supporter
This is beautiful, although I can't forget he POOPED inside the fridge.
...also, I'm glad he gets over his alcoholism for good.

Dex-chan lover
I hope at some point she manages to do some more stuff in this universe with Legosi, given he's her baby

I have good news for you. This is the cover of Chapter 25.

GTRQ8p-OXo-AASn-Wd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread