BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - A Devil's Prayer is a Premonition of Bad Luck

Double-page supporter
Oh man, each chapter theres always more interesting stuff. By far my favorite manga to date even more so than things like Boku no hero and all the isekais.

I am continually amazed at Yafya's nature. Truly a scoundrel worth praise.
This chapter was quite a surprise - the potential directions leave me in awe, makes me wonder what choices will be made & who will pay the price (but we know its always legosi...). Will there be a legosi vs Meron? will Legosi become the beastar? And will Yafya ever learn to control his feral instincts and not f***ing kick stuff?

But regardless of the excellent concealment and preperation of plot, the highlight of this chapter for me was definitely the flawless execution that was Yafya's facial expressions, accompanied by the clear tension for purpose of emphasising the presence of ulterior motives. Seriously, Characters keep getting more and more enjoyable to become invested in. And honestly whatever happens henceforth, i will certainly enjoy the outcome (as long as Legosi survives and lives happily ever after with Haru).

Thats my rant done. #ProtectLegosi

Contributor
Legosi is definitely going to the perfect choice for this little hunt. This is gonna get good.

Dex-chan lover
Yafya it's still batman, but now recognizing his own old age and the potential in Legosi, turn this in Batman Beyond.

Dex-chan lover
"I bet those bastards will go eat meat at the back alley market at the end of the day"
You're no better using their bodies as fertiliser yafya :/

Also I bet gosha will mind you borrowing his grandson especially if he finds out you pushed him into a hellishly dangerous situation along with pushing him up against the wall to the point where he ripped out his own teeth....

Oh god and technically legosi is part hybrid himself.... We might finally learn more about legosi's mother in this arc. That's going to be so sad :c

I have no idea if the author is coding yafya as a gay horse or just a really obsessive friend type but if he doesn't die in the manga storyline I hope he reconciles with gosha. After a few well deserved punches to the gut preferably.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho ho. Legosi being trained as the next beastar huh? Who would have thought pfttt wonder is panda mentors going to help too?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Oh .
So that's how he's going to use her. He's not as bad as I thought. Still pretty bad though.

Dex-chan lover
Yafya: *kicks hole in metal/concrete wall with nothing but his sneakers protecting his legs*

Also Yafya: Why do my legs hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread