BEASTARS - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Wipe Off Your Drool Before Saying Sweet Nothings

Dex-chan lover
My suspension of disbelief always gets pushed to its limits when I read this series lol.

Oh no, not Haru. tho it would be interesting to see Legosi conquer his hunger through sex, but more on that later

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion and special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs.

https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP

Time for my usual Chapter review

I wonder if Melon instincts was Carnivore like or Sexual rape kind?

Damn it Police. Is there no chance Herbivore can commit the crime? Oh ya, that guy is suspicious. He is a Herbivore, let him go.

Haru, you are 19. If you say you stopped sleeping around 10 years ago, that means you were sleeping around when you were 9… you started to sleep around when you were 14…..

Um Melon, so what are your plans with Haru if you let her go after stabbing yourself…

Why is Lack of Desire an advantage…. Oh wait, this mean less risk of predation incidents.

Wait, what does normal Legoshi look like to Louis? Isnt Legoshi always weird to Louis?

Huh, bonded a bit to call him Dolph-San

Ch 145: Legoshi says he came here expecting a fight. 2 chapters later, ends up fighting Shishigumi

That post fight shading there made it look like Legoshi is missing his right foot..

I wonder why Deshico whispered the info instead of talking normally

Why would Hybrid be persecuted if goal is friendly relationships?
Huh, did Agata forget his role in the deal, as in to comfort Louis the whole night….

I wonder if I Legoshi will be straight foward and tell of his issue? Or will more drama ensure, and dentures come into play?

Minor note, ch 101 and 115 mentions how Legoshi was getting over his withdraw issue. One part is via talking. Another is experience over time.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice assassination attempt tbh. He gave them the coffee knowing that it'd be likely they'd start infighting and/or eat Louis, all while maintaining plausible deniability.

Also, THEY GONNA PLOW LIKE RABBITS.

Double-page supporter
Legosi unexpected goal is to turn all the world in the room 701, so he can be friends with all.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else ever feel like the heavens are picking on Legosi specifically?

Dex-chan lover
I quite like how they brought up the hybrid infertility thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most hybrids are considered in-viable due to their inability to reproduce meaning they, from a biological standpoint, are a genetic dead end and an abnormality brought on by odd circumstances.

The lack of taste is weird, but it ties in to the whole predation=sex thing they've got going on, so it fits.

Fed-Kun's army
@LordofLeechers remind me of the mix between Tiger and Lion, Liger or Tigon? It is superior than both species but could not survive long...

Dex-chan lover
At the worst time his girlfriend shows up. Haru really has the worst timing and I can't help but laugh.

Poor legosi! I'm totally not laughing over you, I swear!

Also, does anyone know what the animal next to him on the train was? It sure looked like some type of fox... So cute.

Users who are viewing this thread