BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - Please Give Me Your Body's Fate

I really don't get Haru's motivation on this promise. So she still doesn't love Legosi as much as to value her own life?
Either I'm retarded or Haru is

Dex-chan lover
ill be honest
it started as a highschool story with unusual protagonist and a commentary on society through different species
and now its some action shonan with superhuman abilities of hybrids and legosi ripping his own teeth out and for some fucking reason (still no clue why) haru meets melon and now for some another fucking reason (WHAT FUCKING REASON?) she agrees to be eaten by him even though her romance with legosi is going well and even her parents actually approve of it
i know author lacked ideas for where to take it but she just went completely off the rails and i have problems with recognising this series

Group Leader
@esaiji
Well it's probably more of her transitioning from the one-in-a-dozen mindset to a "I'm not just another clone in the herd" mindset, so I can see where she's a little confused.
As for the promise, I'm pretty dang sure she assumed Melon was a pureblooded gazelle or whatever his dad is. So when he asked if he could eat her, she probably at least partially figured he was joking. I doubt she would have made that promise if she were aware of his carnivorous side.
But hey, I guess it's more motivation (and deadlines) for Legosi, especially now that Louis knows.

Double-page supporter
Is she still freaking suicidal?!

TBF, that's going to be our silly wolf's motivation to stop Melon once and for all.

Here we have Haru doing something that make me want to say
are you ok Haru?

Users who are viewing this thread