BEASTARS - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Civilization's Cradle

Facebook, huh. I never liked social media like that, I see it as mainly a waste of time. The only thing it's good for is keeping in touch with family, but I don't even use it for that. I do have a facebook account, but I only log in a few times a year at most. The most I ever used facebook was once when my guild in a game had a facebook side that everyone had to join and once when there was a school project where we used facebook to communicate, but I never used it outside of those things.

I can use the time I save on doing things I actually like, such as reading some more novels, manga, playing a game or practicing japanese. All of them much better than no-purpose chatting or browsing facebook.

Dex-chan lover
I teared up a little, super cute chapter.

Also I love the sloth businessman holding on to the police with that smile lol

Double-page supporter
I never liked social medias like Facebook/Instagram. It's good for keeping in touch with friends and family you've met irl, but I've only ever seen people use them for narcissistic purposes (selfies, food pics, bragging), and caustic purposes (cancel culture, flame wars, complaining. On rare occasion I think it's fine, but when people get addicted to these extremely short lived dopamine rushes it's nothing short of a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_inline_p0u38n9Tw81v4332g_400.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread