Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Supporter
I kinda expected a different chapter 0/prologue from the description o_O

Didn't this come out just yesterday? You guys are fast lmao

To those who are starting this piece:
I read the novel and the chapters published so far of the webtoon, and honestly the webtoon doesn't capture Chloe(or Beatrice) as the strong & smart MC she is in the novel. I strongly recommend reading the novel first if there's a TL. Otherwise she seems bland and too submissive -she is a submissive character in general but it's almost like she's a doormat in the webtoon. Just a small nitpick. Other than that beautiful, and I mean b e a u t i f u l art work and well plotted as a story.

Thanks for translating.

2 chapters later...we caught up with the raws, this releases monthly

Yeah dont see how romance can build from this unless this is his evil twin brother.

Dex-chan lover
huh, the end. everyone go home now. fuckers were slaughtering ladies in waiting for fun. no way she walks.

She's so pretty and the art looks nice. If this guy is an arse that sleeps around I'm gonna be sad, since he's the ML..... Hope this lead female is smart

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t get it. Why do so many Korean and Chinese authors have a thing for cold violent sociopathic male leads?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that will be shit, first chapter shows the one that seems to be male lead killing women without any weapons, nice man... pathetic.

Really? the ML has no problems with killing random servants and the princess looks like a thot. Wtf is with their mouths? I'm out. Godspeed to anyone who reads this.

Dex-chan lover
I have a question - I know bodices can do a lot for one's *ahem* assets, but her's seem naturally generous enough that I wonder how the hell she's able to fool people into thinking she's a boy in later chapters

Users who are viewing this thread