Because You Dazzled Me - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Either red or yellow are telling the truth because both of them can't be lying (blue has to lie or not lie not both).
If yellow is telling the truth, blue is telling the truth but there are 3 liars so yellow lies.
Since red is telling the truth, blue is a liar and yellow does know the answer.

Dex-chan lover
\> sees a chain
\> calls it a lever

Also, feels like the fence looks extremely walkable, just go to the locked gate and then strafe to the open gate along the fence.

Must admit I don't get how pulling the red one was the solution to bring yellow out. I would have understood it if pulling blue did it ("pull the one who indicated that yellow knows the answer to reveal yellow"), but not red.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Either red or yellow are telling the truth because both of them can't be lying (blue has to lie or not lie not both).
If yellow is telling the truth, blue is telling the truth but there are 3 liars so yellow lies.
Since red is telling the truth, blue is a liar and yellow does know the answer.
red tells the truth:
  • Green says red is lying. If green tells the truth, then green is the one who tells the truth. If green lies, then red is the one who tells the truth. Must be green or red that speaks truth.
  • Red says blue is lying. Same logic as above brings us to "blue or red speaks the truth".
  • The only overlap is red. Red speaks the truth.
As blue doesn't speak truth, and he claims yellow doesn't know the path, we know that yellow is the one that knows the path. Had blue been the one to speak the truth, it would have been red that knew the answer.

Dex-chan lover
\> sees a chain
\> calls it a lever

Also, feels like the fence looks extremely walkable, just go to the locked gate and then strafe to the open gate along the fence.

Must admit I don't get how pulling the red one was the solution to bring yellow out. I would have understood it if pulling blue did it ("pull the one who indicated that yellow knows the answer to reveal yellow"), but not red.
3 lie & 1 knows the way
The one who knows the way doesn't have to tell the truth.

You pull the red one because it tells the truth. Then you'll pull yellow because it was knew the way.

The part that was wrong is that they reset red saying "liars should stay together".
Yellow should have been put back

Dex-chan lover
3 lie & 1 knows the way
The one who knows the way doesn't have to tell the truth.

You pull the red one because it tells the truth. Then you'll pull yellow because it was knew the way.

The part that was wrong is that they reset red saying "liars should stay together".
Yellow should have been put back
Ah, they pulled red because they spoke the truth, despite how little sense that makes when it comes to revealing yellow (which was revealed by blue in the hint). I see.
Well that makes very little sense, but at least there was some logic ('pull all the levers with some "unique" property').

And yeah, I honestly thought it was meant that red should be put back and blue and green gets pulled too (or if red was the liar then yellow would be only reset lever, and rgb would be pulled). Was surprised when they solved it by resetting the "liar" (which as you said wasn't a liar - but for arguments sake let's pretend it was), since I got snowed into having the liars be the 1's instead of 0's :p

Users who are viewing this thread