Because You Dazzled Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Once Again, I Love You!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter I hope you would catch up with the raws! Also chapter was very sweet almost like happy moment

Dex-chan lover
moms in strait relationship manga: tee hee

moms in incest strait relationship manga: I am the only woman woman enough for my son

moms in yuri: I am a deviant, or the father in this dynamic and you shall not take my daughter

Contributor
Akie needs your help! Send her lots of headpats so she can deal with all the hardships that bring her to tears!

Dex-chan lover
from the looks of it, its not that mother is against it but shes a yuri sadist who wanna see these two bloom, hence her saying this golden week's going to be fun.

Banned
HOLY MOTHER OF DIVINE YURI WHAT A BASED CHAPTER. I thought of it being way less serious in terms of how the relationship themes will be portrayed, but i am pleasantly surprised. Yuki is so moe.

Dex-chan lover
They only date for a week and she talking about “idk what my life would be without you” 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Ok I am so here for the ojou-sama girl and her maid. They are so cute and I'm really hoping we get more of them. Also another side couple is brewing?? Very exciting :meguupog:

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread