Because You Dazzled Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Life as Roommates Begins!

Dex-chan lover
Let's gooo!! Our main mc's. That was too wholesome I thought there would be a small ecchi or something. Anw thanks for the chapter

Contributor
The seventh page has a weird bubble content in the bottom pannel, since Yuki is the one offering to prepare the breakfast and at the same time she says she wants to eat her miso soup... unless she says that she wants to have it herself. I checked the original and it says を作ってあげたいな。。。と。。。, so it should be "I want you to have some (of the miso soup I make), I guess..." for instance.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
BTW, TL'er, I'm not sure why you left "yunomi". For those of you who don't know, they're those kinda tall-ish Japanese tea mugs that don't have handles on them. You could've just put "matching teacups", but if you really wanted to leave "yunomi" you should've TL Noted it, so that people would know what they were. I'm pretty sure it's not one of those common Japanese terms (like sushi, etc)

@Manko-sensei: That's a euphemism in Japanese: "I want to eat your miso soup every day" basically means I want to live with you the rest of my life and eat the food you make (implying I want to marry you). It can also be said (like Yuki did) as I want to make you miso soup or I want you to eat my miso soup every day. It pretty much means the same thing.
tl;dr they're both gay as rainbows

Banned
Very cute chapter. It always throws me off a little when the girls have no problem seeing each other naked in yuri. Flustering about seeing each other how God made them is moe and should always be included.

Contributor
BTW, TL'er, I'm not sure why you left "yunomi". For those of you who don't know, they're those kinda tall-ish Japanese tea mugs that don't have handles on them. You could've just put "matching teacups", but if you really wanted to leave "yunomi" you should've TL Noted it, so that people would know what they were. I'm pretty sure it's not one of those common Japanese terms (like sushi, etc)

@Manko-sensei: That's a euphemism in Japanese: "I want to eat your miso soup every day" basically means I want to live with you the rest of my life and eat the food you make (implying I want to marry you). It can also be said (like Yuki did) as I want to make you miso soup or I want you to eat my miso soup every day. It pretty much means the same thing.
tl;dr they're both gay as rainbows
I know perfectly what making a miso soup everyday means (in romcoms it's usually used as a proposal), I simply said that she translated it like she was saying that to herself, instead of to her partner (like it says in the original). The sentence simply needed a little change to make sense, but in the end Hachiguy shortened it because the meaning is properly conveyed.
Edit: when I first commented this expression to my teacher (a female one), she answered me that unless the woman is really willing to marry them she'll probably refuse because it's a hassle waking up that early.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
I know perfectly what making a miso soup everyday means (in romcoms it's usually used as a proposal), I simply said that she translated it like she was saying that to herself, instead of to her partner (like it says in the original). The sentence simply needed a little change to make sense, but in the end Hachiguy shortened it because the meaning is properly conveyed.
Edit: when I first commented this expression to my teacher (a female one), she answered me that unless the woman is really willing to marry them she'll probably refuse because it's a hassle waking up that early.
Oh, I get what you were saying now. I misunderstood before. Sorry about that...
>_<

Dex-chan lover
why didn't my parents send me to the lesbian only high school with couples dormitories? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread