Becoming the Monarch

I'm new to mangadex, sorry but why are there nothing in here? Is this like one of those title where it's only been released as a novel or something?

Aggregator gang
chapter 62 was so retarded..
why would you invade another territory and kill so many soldiers to show off your strength
everything justs goes too smoothly for MC and gang
plot armor so strong

Fed-Kun's army
I'm up to ch. 94. Thus far I'm really enjoying this story. The MC is on a constant track towards his goal with very little dumb sidetracks. I like a lot of the characters, tho I do miss some would have more appearances and depth.

The art is also very good, the author has a unique angular art style, and there aren't any CG horses or monsters. Sometimes the art quality dips, but it's always within acceptable bounds. There are some characters that look a little samey, lots of similar faces. However, the Armour designs are great, it's usually plate with embellishments in places that make sense and look nice. Plus there is a woman knight, and her armour is less covering, but not like boobie-armour. She still has a breastplate and shoulder guards, she's just not in full plate. So props for not doing that common annoying thing.

Dex-chan lover
can't believe i finished it now. i honestly thought that the ch141 would be like what you see after the biggest arc is finished and then like "see you next season" for the fresh new journey but author really made it open-ended which is the most refreshing part of it considering the manhuas/manhwas i read always try to go for "the new journey" and the plot are just the same, just different settings. that's why it's like a bittersweet moment that "holy shit that's a good ending" and then moment pasts "damn it's ending".

all i hope now is we get to see the side-story of throt(goaty) who just out of nowhere got thanos-snapped of the story after ch17 lmao. also commander streek suffered the same fate when this ended considering he's the one who was managing the soldiers first when mc got the proundmund land and then afterwards it was shown that taekeel handles the soldiers and streek was never mentioned again smh lmao

Not a crappy review, and this was an okay manhwa. I'll never recommend it as anything other than a quick read (146 chapters, lol, I know...) to pass time until your next weekly or monthly update for that manga/hwa of a series you are actually invested in.

Seriously, I had more emotional investment in Michael Bay's "Transformers 2" than this whole thing. Each character could be something, but story is too rushed fo— no, no, I said this wasn't a review.

Users who are viewing this thread