Becoming the Villain's Family (Promo)

KS

Usually, I never read One Shots. I decide to read one for giggles and now what??? I'M HOOKED AND I'LL NEVER SEE THIS WEBTOON AGAIN IT'S SO SAD PLEASE UPDATE MORE

Two TLs for this promo. DX argh!!! It's so pretty and sweet. I want more!!! These kids are so cute! 😭 I only wish it wasn't just a promo. Might as well check out the novel

Double-page supporter
Ughh why did I get lured into another promo 😭. And one with no translated novel at that!!
But this is really cute and interesting

Noooooo how's this a promo ;-; I wanna read more, does anyone know it the novel is already translated somehwere?

A promo... 😭😭

Thanks for translating this ^^
Hope that someday we get to read the LN or even the webtoon 😊

Was theartstyle is great and the story is interesting! Too bad it's only a promo...m I hope it gets popular enough to get a manhwa series

Thanks for translating this!

THIS IS SO CUTE WHAT THE HELL SKFKEKFKSKFKSCKS NOOOOOOOOO CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTEEEEEEEE

If you look at the raws, it looks like this already has a bunch of chapters. So hopefully people keep translating it!

Yah see... I was really happy when I found it then I scrolled down only to see its a promo.... 😫😫😫

I take that back..... It has chapters!!!!!!!! Yaaaayyy hope it'll be translated

By the way... She calls herself ugly??? And there my friends were... Joking about how pretty they are but they (we) look like potatoes

Users who are viewing this thread